CBFRS is committed to providing person centred service that has positive impacts on clients’ quality of life regarding safety, personal well -being, social inclusion, family relationships and lifeskills. We are prioritizing building and maintaining a strong staff team who are resilient, supported and well trained to provide quality services to the community.
Each year we conduct a thorough review of our services to ensure we are providing high quality programming to the people we serve. Not only do we review our records but we also engage our clients, staff and stakeholders for their Feedback. Here are the highlights of this year’s report:
- 100% of children and youth served in our Sexual Abuse Intervention program had improvement in their knowledge of personal safety skills and their ability to cope with sexual abuse.
- 80% of families who participated in our Family Counselling program reported improvement in their overall sense of well being
- 100% of clients who completed a client satisfaction survey reported that CBFRS treated them and their family members with respect
- 100% of clients who completed a client satisfaction survey reported that they felt that the services made a positive difference in their lives.
- 75% of staff answered it was extremely likely they would still be working for CBFRS next year.